Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Do You Like To Cuddle?

We were walking across the Walmart parking lot when we were approached by a CTV interview and camera team. They were on a mission asking us the very same question.

Huh….? 

Not an everyday question to receive I guess, but truthfully I answered “yes”. Their next question nearly blew me out of my socks: “Would you pay somebody to cuddle with you?” 

Hell….no!

Why not? There’s no need for Pete’s sake, we have been married for nearly 30 years.

Background for this survey was a Vancouver-based company who had already offered their cuddly services in the western metropolis, now wishing to establish a branch office in Edmonton.

Now, what would be YOUR answer?

And here’s a CBC link to it.

I don’t want to ridicule the idea of it. There might be situations when individuals are under enormous emotional distress with no friends and family around. But just to get a Wednesday evening cuddle….. I would certainly not enlist such services.

3 comments:

  1. Same as yours but maybe a little louder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the news last year. People actually do this for a living. I find it very very strange and my answer would be a definitely NO.

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: