Wednesday, December 18, 2013

And Then We Woke Up to This

Got yet another visitor to our island: Winter Storm FALCO made his appearance this morning. And I hate to tell you that I had a slight problem opening the outer door this morning, the reason being the snow behind the door.

Cr*p! 

It was still too dark to really see, but about an hour later I got the first glimpse of the outside world.
 
Look her!
DSC_0078 DSC_0079 DSC_0080 DSC_0077


I always thought that winters weren’t really much to worry about out here at the coast. Obviously that was WRONG.

Anyway, hopefully my neighbour is popping up again with his plow. Otherwise I’d be digging for the next 12 hours.

Gosh!

3 comments:

  1. That winter in Canada, soon you be heading south to warmer places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that you guys already got used to this kind of weather...
    HOPE FOR THE BEST & BE READY FOR THE WORST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get out of there!!! It's only December and look at all the snow you've got. Go south.

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: