Saturday, October 6, 2012

Discovering PICASA

After repeatedly reading about PICASA at the Bayfield Bunch website, I finally decided to download the graphic editing software. Of course, I had to play around with it, discovering the ways it worked. It didn’t take me long to go through most of the functions. Besides of having very elegant possibilities of increasing the quality of a photography, it also offers a wide range of ways to change a normal picture into f.ex. a poster. The example below which was a normal picture of the Statue of Liberty before I started to change things around.
AMERICA
AMERICA01
I am absolutely sure that PICASA is gonna be something I will be using a lot.
Thanks Al for writing about it!

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing what one can do with photo editing software. On top of that, it's fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a great photo editing program, fun and eso easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to have so much fun with Picasa. Bea may never get you off the computer. lol

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: