Monday, July 4, 2011

JULY 4


Divorce!
I knew it would go that way. Bea has divorced me -- on my blog. Simply went ahead and started her very own blog. Told ya she was on fire!!
Her new address is: http://www.dinner-fourtwo.blogspot.com/


Well, I guess I'll get over it. If you guys want to take a look, go ahead. I won't hold it against you! lol!!


Independence Day!
Our American neighbors are about to celebrate their Independence Day. I am feeling a bit sorry for them, as we are having a thick fog. It might even rain today. 


I am having a couple of nice Campobello shots for you. Some days the sea fog is moving in through the Lubec Narrows. Bea went out and took some interesting shots of the fog as it reaches the American shore and climbs over it, finally reaching Eastport. 


And I think that's it for today, folks. Have a great day!



The Roosevelt Campobello International Bridge

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures. You are right, the fog can make for an interesting subject.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: