Wednesday, June 8, 2011


June 08

TRUCK for Sale

I have decided that I should sell my beloved truck. Within the few years I’ve had it, it has grown on me and become a love affair. But common sense tells me that we do not need a truck at that price tag. I bought it as a resolve from a problem. The problem was my previous truck. It looked just the same or almost the same, but it was older and got a lot of problems. The last problem I had with it was loosing my rear wheels. Yep, that’s true. I was on the infamous Coquihalla Pass in British Columbia, when the left set of dually wheels decided to run its own course. It separated from the truck, even by-passed me and rolled down the long 8% grade into a valley, leaving me stranded to three wheel points on the shoulder.
Yep, and the end of THAT story was a long tow to the city of Kamloops where I made friends with my new truck. All that happened back in 2008 and the new truck didn’t have any of the previous truck’s problems.

But now it is for sale. And if you want to buy it you should call me or email me.

It is a: 
2008 FORD F350 KING RANCH 350hp 6.4l DIESEL, Dually 4WD with a long bed
It has a bit more than 48.000 km (Equipped with: power Moon roof, Sirius Radio, Taul/Haul Function, Cruise, power Windows, power foldaway heated mirrors, all King Ranch leather interior, trailer package, tailgate step, Alluminum rims  
It is the ultimate luxury truck from the top of the shelf

The truck is especially sound insulated and is very quiet    on the road. It is prepared for a DSB 5th-wheel hitch. Tires are in good conditions. The Diesel engine never smokes. Contrary to the older 6l. engine this engine does not give you any trouble.

   The price: $ 45,900 USD or CAD  (new price was: $ 71,000)

If you are from far-away I will refund your flight ticket, pick you up at the Saint John Airport and host you here on this beautiful island for max. 3 days if you go ahead and purchase this truck from me.

If you are into heavy hauling I also have a big 27ft Cargo Trailer CARGOMATE for sale. The trailer has a rear tailgate and a very wide side door on the passenger side. It is high enough so a person can stand in it. I can send pictures on demand.

And here are the pictures: 
(you can click on them to see them bigger)










        

No comments:

Post a Comment

We like to hear from you. You can add your comment here: